JCC Activities Department
JCC Activities Purpose Statement:
Through placing an ongoing emphasis on the values of Commitment, Responsibility, Honesty, and Compassion, the JCC Activities Department strives to create a family-like atmosphere where all participants fee valued.
Student Participation Requirements:
- Students must register online to be eligible to participate in any sport or activity.
- Activity fees must be paid in full by the start of practice. Fees can be paid via check, cash, or online (with a $4 processing fee).
- Students must complete a physical exam once every three years.
- HS Football: $100 Free/Reduced: $35
- Other HS Sports: $90 Free/Reduced: $35
- MS Sports: $65 Free/Reduced: $25
- 7th-12th Grade: $55 Free/Reduced: $25
*Activities included: FFA, Jazz Band, Fall Play, One-Act Play, Spring Musical, Swing Choir, Math League, Knowledge Bowl, Robotics, Mock Trial, etc.
JCC Athletic Passes are available for purchase at the High School or Middle School office. Passes are only accepted during regular season play.
- Adults - $80
- Students - $50
- Student grades 9th -12th FREE (must present Student ID)
- Senior Citizen - FREE*
*Senior Citizens must reside with the JCC School District.
Huskies Live Network (HLN) allows members to watch JCC sporting events at home or on the go! HLN passes include:
- Access to live regular and post-season sporting events on the network.
- Immediate access to events when they are available On Demand.
- The ability to support your favorite school with a portion of your subscription fee.
Covid requirements for upcoming games/events held in Minneapolis/St. Paul:
Boys and Girls Varsity Basketball
January 29, 2022
Target Center (Minneapolis)
As of now, we are planning to play both the girls' and boys' varsity basketball games at Target Center on Saturday, January 29th with the girls' game beginning at 2:00 p.m. with the boys' game to follow.
Tickets must be purchased online by this Sunday, January 23rd by 11:59 p.m. in order for us to get an accurate count of who will be attending. If between now and the 29th the game is canceled , all purchases will be refunded.
State Competitive Cheerleading
All State Cheerleading
January 29, 2022
Roy Wilkins Auditorium (St. Paul)
The St. Paul mandates do effect our event.
All in attendance will be required to wear a mask except the athletes when they are warming up or competing. This is the same as last year.
All Athletes, Coaches, Managers, registered Parent Chaperones, event workers, officials, vendors are EXEMPT from showing proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test taken no more than 72 hours prior.
All spectators 5 and older will need to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test taken no more than 72 hours prior.