Registrations for T-Ball, Soft Toss, Pitching Machine Girls & Boys, Minor, Junior, & Pony Leagues are due May 1.
Soccer and Youth Track emails have been sent. If you did not receive an email, please email Jacqueline for information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Jackson County Central Schools Community Education offers enrichment courses, programs, bus trips, youth sports, continuing education, and recreation activities for anyone who is interested.
JCC Community Education
Telephone: (507) 847-6627 Fax: (507)847-3078
Barry Schmidt, Superintendent
Diane Armbrust, Director
Tina Polz, School Board Representative
Lisa Schensted, ECFE
Kirk Dunlavey, CE Board Chair
Angie Titus, Christie Anderson, Chris Scholten, Erika Freking,
Jackie Olson, Krystal Preuss, Melissa Ackermann, and Rachel Kruger
Check out the Summer Catalog under the Related Forms tab.
Jackson County Central is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all our students, staff, and visitors. To ensure the health, safety, and well-being of all, we are requiring all who enter our facilities to practice the following mitigation precautions:
- Facial coverings are highly recommended to be worn at all times. Masks are available in the office upon request;
- Social Distance (3 feet or more) whenever possible;
- Practice effective hand washing techniques. Hand sanitizer is also available and can be found throughout the facilities;
- Self evaluate:
- Have you been exposed to a positive COVID case?
- Have you tested positive for COVID within the last 10 days?
- Are you experiencing new or worsening respiratory symptoms such as cough, difficulty breathing, or shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing chills, muscles pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell?
- If you answer YES to any of these questions, please return home immediately.
We are following recommended guidelines provided by the CDC, MDE, and MDH. If guidelines change OR the mitigation precautions are not being followed, we reserve the right to ask you to leave effective immediately.
Please review the MDH document titled Best Practice Recommendations for COVID-19 Prevention in Schools for the 2021-2022 School Year. Jackson County Central Schools will provide a copy of our Preparedness Plan upon request. Please contact Superintendent, Barry Schmidt with questions and concerns.
We are always looking for new Instructors and Classes. Interested?
Contact Community Services today!
All community education services are under
Community Education Director Diane Armbrust