Jackson County Central Schools Community Education offers enrichment courses, programs, bus trips, youth sports, continuing education, and recreation activities for anyone who is interested.
JCC Community Services Director
Telephone: (507) 847-6627 Fax: (507)847-3078
Check out the Fall Catalog under the Related Forms tab!
We Are now accepting registrations for Youth Basketball grades 4-5-6.
Registration deadline is October 14.
Jackson County Central is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all our students, staff, and visitors. To ensure the health, safety, and well-being of all, we are requiring all who enter our facilities to practice the following mitigation precautions:
- Facial coverings are highly recommended to be worn at all times. Masks are available in the office upon request;
- Social Distance (3 feet or more) whenever possible;
- Practice effective hand washing techniques. Hand sanitizer is also available and can be found throughout the facilities;
- Self evaluate:
- Have you been exposed to a positive COVID case?
- Have you tested positive for COVID within the last 10 days?
- Are you experiencing new or worsening respiratory symptoms such as cough, difficulty breathing, or shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing chills, muscles pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell?
- If you answer YES to any of these questions, please return home immediately.
We are following recommended guidelines provided by the CDC, MDE, and MDH. If guidelines change OR the mitigation precautions are not being followed, we reserve the right to ask you to leave effective immediately.
Please review the MDH document titled Best Practice Recommendations for COVID-19 Prevention in Schools for the 2021-2022 School Year. Jackson County Central Schools will provide a copy of our Preparedness Plan upon request. Please contact Superintendent, Barry Schmidt with questions and concerns.
We are always looking for new Instructors and Classes. Interested?
Contact Community Services today!