• Select a School
  • Language

Enrollment Options

Open Enrollment

If you are interested in opening enrolling your student to Jackson County Central, complete and submit the following form: Statewide Enrollment Options Form.pdf

To find out what School district you reside in use this link: http://pollfinder.sos.state.mn.us/

Non-Public/Home School Enrollment

For specific questions or to view requirements for home schooling, visit the Minnesota Department of Education website.

If it is determined that home schooling is the best option for a student, a Nonpublic School Full Report form must be completed (for the first year) along with immunization records.  For additional years, the Letter of Intent to Continue to Provide Instruction form is required.  These forms can be turned in to the District Office in the High School at 1128 North Highway, Jackson MN by October 1st of each school year.

Nonpublic School Full Report
This form is to be submitted to resident school Superintendent by October 1, or within 15 days of withdrawing a child from public school.

Letter of Intent to Continue to Provide Instruction
This form is to be submitted to the resident school district by October 1 of each year after the instruction has provided the same district with a full report.

Home Schooling Frequently Asked Questions

Student Report for Aids to Nonpublic Students

Education Aids to Nonpublic Students and Attached Forms

Immunization Requirements

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2018 West Corporation. All rights reserved.